Books I have completed reading since January 2015:
1. She Woke Up Married - Suzanne Macpherson
2. Everything Nice - Ellen Shamman
3. Forget About It - Caprice Crane
4. Labyrinth - Kate Mosse
5. Uprooted - Naomi Novik
6. Handbags and Halos - Bernadette Strachan
7. Lord of the Nutcracker Men - Iain Lawrence
8. Better Homes and Hauntings - Molly Harper
9. The Sleeping Doll - Jeffrey Deaver
1. daisy's back in town - Jayne Ann Krentz
1. The Scarlet Omen - Cinthia Koeksal
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
Monday. 2.4.13 6:37 pm
Hmm... I saw a very yellow moon last week, and I thought I should always practice sharpen my haiku skills.
my first love
that's.. nto really a haiku? i thought the rules were 5 - 7 - 5
» undisputed on 2013-02-04 08:47:38
i fucking love em. i didn't know about the modern english standard. thanks for sharing
» undisputed on 2013-02-04 10:34:56
I haven't seen a moon for a long time...
» Nuttz on 2013-02-05 07:22:13
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.081seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|