Books I have completed reading since January 2015:
1. She Woke Up Married - Suzanne Macpherson
2. Everything Nice - Ellen Shamman
3. Forget About It - Caprice Crane
4. Labyrinth - Kate Mosse
5. Uprooted - Naomi Novik
6. Handbags and Halos - Bernadette Strachan
7. Lord of the Nutcracker Men - Iain Lawrence
8. Better Homes and Hauntings - Molly Harper
9. The Sleeping Doll - Jeffrey Deaver
1. daisy's back in town - Jayne Ann Krentz
1. The Scarlet Omen - Cinthia Koeksal
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
Sunday, January 27, 2013
I had a training with some newly made friends on angels.
The workshop is simple and I received a new deck of cards from facilitator. I received Healing with the fairies oracle cards. I like it! Because I have always wanted a fairy deck. So now, I have angel, unicorn and cats and fairies. My deck variety is very cool!
I did a few oracle readings for myself with the angel cards. One of the readings indicated and confirmed that I have clairvoyance and I have the gift to be a lightworker and a medium. Wah lau eh. It simply means I can work with living and dead beings. The most interesting reading amongst the four of us.
That is why I can see spirits for all my life. Another wah lau eh.
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.017seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|