Books I have completed reading since January 2013:
1. The genesis key - James Barney
2. The girl who played go - Shan Sa
3. The boy who could see demons - Carolyn Jess-Cooke
4. Tarot Spread - Barbara Moore
5. The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman
6. The wisdom of ptah-hotep - Christian Jacq
7. Inspector Singh Investigates: A Most Peculiar Malaysian Murder - Shamini Flint
8. Islam in our backyard; A novel argument - Tony Payne
9. Private Berlin - James Patterson
10. Movie Girl - Kate Lace
11. Trashed - Alison Gaylin
12. Step on it, Cupid - Lorelei Mathias
13. The Tales of Beedle The Bard - JK Rowling
14. Dead Poets Society - NH Kleinbaum
The Six Sacred Stones - Matthew Reilly
Thanks for the Memories - Cecelia Ahern
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
Bla bla spasm
Saturday. 1.19.13 10:35 am
Correct. I suspect I am having a neurology problem called something as the bla something spam. I google my symptoms and finally found it.
Its an eye lid twitching condition. And my neurologist who often gave me some testing whether I'm a cat or not... You know the one where you take a laser and let your cat chase after it? Train always have that test like 5 times whenever I visit him? And tell me how perfect my eyes are.
Ah. Brilliant. I didn't say I can't move my eyes la.
The tiredness I'm feeling is back to the level I'm feeling one year ago. Its frightening. The site I visited advised the person should seek professional help if the symptoms have spread to other parts. Oh wow. My neurologist said instead 'oh your symptoms are so mild, let's wait for more to appear before I diagnose'. Thank you you are brilliant. I will ensure you will get lots of publicity with poor reviews.
I'm getting a second opinion from a pioneer neurologist here. Wish me all the best.
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.166seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|