Books I have completed reading since January 2015:
1. She Woke Up Married - Suzanne Macpherson
2. Everything Nice - Ellen Shamman
3. Forget About It - Caprice Crane
4. Labyrinth - Kate Mosse
5. Uprooted - Naomi Novik
6. Handbags and Halos - Bernadette Strachan
7. Lord of the Nutcracker Men - Iain Lawrence
8. Better Homes and Hauntings - Molly Harper
9. The Sleeping Doll - Jeffrey Deaver
1. daisy's back in town - Jayne Ann Krentz
1. The Scarlet Omen - Cinthia Koeksal
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
Ah! Something long!
Sunday, December 9, 2012
I scooped a spoonful of broccoli into my rice plate and was about to eat until my sister was saying something about the vegetable.
I looked blur.
And mum was responding to sister's comment. She was looking into the broccoli.
Everything went pretty fast and I knew I looked pretty dumb as I was in a hurry to finish my dinner.
And my mum dived her eyes into the broccoli with "Where? Where?"
Sister pointed onto the broccoli and I saw what she saw.
IT WAS A FREAKING LONG WORM ON THE BROCCOLI.
And I almost ate it.
I screamed briefly and was girlied by the sight of the long whitish worm.
Thank you sister for rescuing me.
What happened if it was already in my mouth?
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.150seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|