*MeOws..... oF YeSterDaY*
Books I have completed reading since January 2013:
1. The genesis key - James Barney
2. The girl who played go - Shan Sa
3. The boy who could see demons - Carolyn Jess-Cooke
4. Tarot Spread - Barbara Moore
5. The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman
6. The wisdom of ptah-hotep - Christian Jacq
7. Inspector Singh Investigates: A Most Peculiar Malaysian Murder - Shamini Flint
8. Islam in our backyard; A novel argument - Tony Payne
9. Private Berlin - James Patterson
10. Movie Girl - Kate Lace
11. Trashed - Alison Gaylin
12. Step on it, Cupid - Lorelei Mathias
13. The Tales of Beedle The Bard - JK Rowling
14. Dead Poets Society - NH Kleinbaum
The Six Sacred Stones - Matthew Reilly
Thanks for the Memories - Cecelia Ahern
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
Ah! Something long!
Sunday, December 9, 2012
I scooped a spoonful of broccoli into my rice plate and was about to eat until my sister was saying something about the vegetable.
I looked blur.
And mum was responding to sister's comment. She was looking into the broccoli.
Everything went pretty fast and I knew I looked pretty dumb as I was in a hurry to finish my dinner.
And my mum dived her eyes into the broccoli with "Where? Where?"
Sister pointed onto the broccoli and I saw what she saw.
IT WAS A FREAKING LONG WORM ON THE BROCCOLI.
And I almost ate it.
I screamed briefly and was girlied by the sight of the long whitish worm.
Thank you sister for rescuing me.
What happened if it was already in my mouth?
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.028seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|