Books I have completed reading since January 2015:
1. She Woke Up Married - Suzanne Macpherson
2. Everything Nice - Ellen Shamman
3. Forget About It - Caprice Crane
4. Labyrinth - Kate Mosse
5. Uprooted - Naomi Novik
6. Handbags and Halos - Bernadette Strachan
7. Lord of the Nutcracker Men - Iain Lawrence
8. Better Homes and Hauntings - Molly Harper
9. The Sleeping Doll - Jeffrey Deaver
1. daisy's back in town - Jayne Ann Krentz
1. The Scarlet Omen - Cinthia Koeksal
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
Holiday in my dreams!
Wednesday. 11.14.12 9:59 am
Money! Why you become weaker?!!!
I'm going to Singapore next week for a reunion, and although I have saved up almost RM 600, I could only sell it for SGD 230 only.
OMG. RM600 is enough to be a return ticket to like Sabah, and it only gives me SGD 230?! I need to rob a *beep*. Ah ... can I do that in second life? Just kidding. By the way, is second life still popular?
I'm not surprised that our money became weaker.. It's been getting weaker and weaker. Someone who moved to Sg to work was telling me that when she moved, it was only RM2.30 for SG$1 but now, it's like RM2.50! We totally need to be earning something else other than RM right now..
» Nuttz on 2012-11-17 04:18:59
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.085seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|