Books I have completed reading since January 2018:
1. No Man's Nightingale - Ruth Rendell
2. One Day - David Nicholls
3. The Door - Margaret Atwood
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
Baby vegetables with Hazelnut dressing
Sunday, July 11, 2010
500g baby beetroots withleaves
400g baby carrots
300g baby green beans
8 baby (140g) zucchini with flowers
4 baby (240g) eggplants, sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
t tbsp raspberry vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp hazelnut oil
If hazelnut oil is unavailable, substitute 2 tbsp olive oil and 1/4 cup finely chopped, toasted hazelnuts. Can be prepared 3 hours ahead.
1. Remove and reserve leaves from beetroot. Add beetroot to medium pan of boiling water, boil, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain beetroot; cool, peel.
3. Boil, steam or microwave carrots and beans, separately until cool. Drain, cool.
4. Slice zucchini in half lengthways, brush zucchini an eggplants with oil.Add zucchini and eggplants, in batches, to heated, oiled griddle pan (or grill or bbq); cook until browned and tender. Combine beetroot, beetroot leaves, carrots, beans, zucchini and eggplants in large bowl; drizzle with Hazelnut Dressing.
Hazelnut Dressing: Combine ingredients in jar; shake well.
Serves 6-8 as an accompaniment.
Not suitable to freeze.
Carrots and beans suitable to microwave.
Very good idea
Has understood not all. phentermine online The remarkable answer :) Valium without prescription The excellent answer cheap adipex I think, what is it excellent idea. buy diazepam online I protest against it. tramadol 50mg 949b8b
» Isaac (184.108.40.206) on 2010-09-03 07:45:47
What do you wish to tell it?
It is remarkable, rather valuable piece diazepam prescription Bravo, what excellent message xanax bars I have not understood, what you mean? buy tramadol online I am sorry, it at all does not approach me. Clonazepam 1mg Rather excellent idea phentermine no prescription e94d83
» Daryl (220.127.116.11) on 2010-09-04 08:32:22
Bravo, seems excellent idea to me is
I will know, I thank for the information. buy xanax cheap It is remarkable, it is a valuable phrase buy alprazolam Bravo, what words..., a remarkable idea xanax visa It be no point. cheap alprazolam The matchless message ;) ultram online ab0e1f
» Eldridge (18.104.22.168) on 2011-06-07 04:17:42
Do not despond! More cheerfully!
It is remarkable, this valuable message paxil online I am very grateful to you for the information. buy phentermine online Interestingly :) ambien cost The authoritative message :), is tempting... generic imitrex Yes, I understand you. order prozac b0e1f9a
» Rigoberto (22.214.171.124) on 2011-07-10 12:45:55
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.194seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|