Books I have completed reading since January 2018:
1. No Man's Nightingale - Ruth Rendell
2. One Day - David Nicholls
3. The Door - Margaret Atwood
Friends and Enemies
Akatsuki: Nightmares & Dreamscapes
-beats in my head-
Chika-Chin's Anime Mania!
empty white space
In My World
My Blah blah Bulogu
My Little World
Sdovelly~ c'est la vie
Serene's Silent Secrets
Shuffle and Repear
Tolanic's Travel Blog
Monday, October 13, 2008
1. Peel and chop the garlic. Cut the cucumber; it's ok to leave some skin on. Squeeze some lemon juice enough for tasting.
2. Mix the garlic, cucumber, lemon juice together with the yoghurt and blend them together. Add the mint as garnishing or just blend them together. If yes, don't add lemon juice because I'm afraid mint and lemon don't go together.
3. Serve this chill with bread.
Try using the bread produced by Middle Eastern shop. It will taste good since this is a Middle Eastern dip.
I always think of this dip whenever I crave for Tarama Salata dip; a dip that is made of roe.
this recipe reminds me of this cucumber salad recipe i saw over tv today.
totally agree with ya, the left's one is boring n edible! :P n the right's more exciting. i love to look at the end result of manipulation..
» AlexisNg on 2008-10-13 11:27:18
Definitely agree with you. I was emailed about families living in DC under an overpass. Our country should hand their heads in shame but instead they go on as if nothing bad has happened. As long as we pray, then we have made a major difference.
» Art4TheHomeless on 2008-10-13 04:35:07
oh oh food..... dont like dip as much as i think i do... uh uh chocolate dip will be good hahaha
» jolenesiah on 2008-10-13 08:38:35
you like to cook ya ? :D
» kevin14 on 2008-10-14 09:03:24
sounds delicious =D
» alicia (22.214.171.124) on 2008-10-15 01:30:16
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.200seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|